Guidelines for a systematic review
Bring to the systematic review:
– health card (international students: European card + photocopy or convention: Right to health services for a foreign insured person + photocopy)
– Self-payers: 38,00 euro
– PAPER registration certificate
– protective mask (you can only enter ZDŠ with a protective mask)
You can order a systematic review yourself via the “Order a systematic review“ link, where you can choose the appointment that suits you best. Before the first use, you must register with the ZZZS insurance number/ or personal dates. DO NOT enter doctor when registering!
It is NOT necessary to fast for a systematic review!
Systematic reviews are performed in groups. Although the order is arranged by the minute, for all it is considered that the start is 10 minutes before the full hour:
– group (ordered by 6:57 a.m.) entry at 6:50 a.m
– group (ordered by 7:57 a.m.) entry at 7:50 a.m
– group (ordered by 8:57 a.m.) entry at 8:50 a.m
– group (ordered by 9:57 a.m.) entry at 9:50 a.m
– group (ordered by 10:57 a.m.) entry at 10:50 a.m
– group (ordered by 11:55 a.m.) entry at 11:50 a.m
Systematic examinations are carried out in the Health Center for Students at Aškerčeva cesta 4, come to the main entrance on time.